Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Dooms Day Wrestling


This is hard to explain. But let me first tell you that after a Matza Maker and a Spinning Dradel wrestling move the Kosher Killer retained the Doomsday World Championship.


With Slim Tex and Dirty Sanchez as the commentators the crowd had a great time.


This is a commedy wrestling show and it is awesome. Ashley and I made it to Fitzgeralds early to get a good seat and sancezarito cheeze balls. These are cheese puffs that everyone throws at the wrestlers...constantly.




I cannot write enough to do them any justice...


Here is ashley, Dirty Sanchez and me...


2 comments:

  1. Wow. Judging by the pics on their page it would be an amazing show to see. I'd like to see the Kosher Killer and Precious Jules match... the pictures probably don't give it justice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhm, cheese balls. that's brilliant.

    ReplyDelete