Monday, July 2, 2012

Day 1, July 2, 2012

Hitting the gym this morning. Actually I am on the stationary bike right now. Doing a 15 minute ride on level 15 hill real quick. That will be followed up by 25 minutes on the treadmill at level 5.0 with zero incline. I will finish with the elliptical at level 11 hill for 15 minutes. Then my cardio will be done. That is the base for all my Monday, Wednesday and Friday workouts. Then I will go into a chest, tricep and core workout that will take about 40 minutes. I cycle the reps into 3 little sections. I will do bench, followed by one handed tricep pull downs followed by a side ab exercise. I will repeat it 3 times in that order gradually increasing the weight. Then I do the same with incline, rope tricep and shoulder shrugs. Then the final section of chest flys, front plank (core) and side plank (core). Then it will be done for the day. Of course then I get to go home and eat 2 eggs, 1/4 of a cantaloupe and a large glass of milk. It is going to be great. Only 3 minutes left on the treadmill left. A nice bone thugs and harmony song playing on pandora. Nice. Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment