Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July, day 3

I guess the easiest way to pass time on a stationary bike is to update this log. Swimming went well last night and I did it again this morning since I am not running for the next few days at least. I start with. 100 m freestyle to warm up. Then I do 2 200 m freestyle swims without touching the wall so I kind of have to do this loopy loop lap thing. Then I do 8 25 m arms only swims freestyle followed by 8 25 m sprints and capped off by a 100 m swim. So that is my km of swim. Now I am on. 15 minute bike ride on level 15 hill followed up by a 15 minute elliptical level 11 hill. Since it is Wednesday I have to do a back/bicep/core workout. Yeah! Today I planned on veering off the nutritional side since I have a steak waiting for me at a party that starts in an hour and a half. Other than that being a herbivore isn't that bad so far. God bless what is left of America! Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment