Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Day 2, July 3, 2012

Sitting here on a stationary bike listening to Coolio. I can think of no way to start my Tuesday. 20 minutes here, then 20 on the elliptical. Hill setting on both. I will hit the pool this evening for 1000 yards. I retweeked my calf yesterday running. I tweeked it last Wednesday am rested it for a few day but I think I hurried it. So I am going to change my cardio to non resistance or low resistance only. Stationary bike, elliptical, bike and swimming. The nutritional side went well yesterday. Started the day with a banana, 2 eggs, 1/4 of a cantaloupe and a glass of milk. Had 2 yogurts, an orange and an apple for lunch. Snacked on a banana and orange later. Ended the day with celery and peanut butter. All together a good mix up of food. Today should be similar but dinner will be bigger with salad and stuff since work ends at 6 today. Lovin it! Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment