Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I think I have the flu.

I had the worst personal experience with something that I am calling the flu last night. I awoke at 230 and I was cold. Creepy ice water cold. Cold like naked in the snow cold. I could barely walk and was almost to the point of convulsing. I was shaking so bad and my teeth were chattering at a million miles an hour. I grapped a couple of blankets and tried to go back to sleep and awok again 5 minutes later. This was the coldest I have ever been.

I woke up this morning and to my suprise I was no longer cold but instead I was drenched in sweat and ached everywhere. At first I thought maybe it was the medication I was on, and I even called the doctor to let him know and to see if these were side effects. They are not.

So now I am watching Rescue Me. By far one of the 2 best shows on TV. The other being Burn Notice. I am tired and worn out now from typing.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds flu like.

    Mike likes Rescue Me; I haven't ventured there yet. Never seen Burn Notice (no cable in the house still...).

    ReplyDelete