Thursday, July 23, 2009

Well that was a waste of a perfectly good week and a half

Seriously, that was a really long 11 days. I do not recomend it to anyone. I honestly cannot believe it is Thursday the 23 of July. At least a lot did not happen. No clebebrity deaths. No crazy plane crashes. Just boring July dog days of summer. I guess if you are going to ride a fever this is a good time of year to do that for 7 of those 11 days.

I have this headache, and I am pretty sure it is becuse my mind was slow roasting in the crock pot that is my head. I kept it simmering at 102-105 constantly, but without stirring it only has caused small amounts of painful headaches around my head. I just cannot get rid of it.

I also feel like I have the strength of 4 three year old girls. I am looking forward to climbimhg back into the gym this monday. I did lose a little weight since I really did not eat for about a week.

My doctor blames the Lamictal, so I can no longer take that. I am now going to take Abilify. Hopefully this works out a little better. I was enjoying the stabilizing power of Lamictal, and have been told that Abilify will do the same.

I am tired now, I have only the strength of 3 three year old girls now.

1 comment:

  1. Abilify sounds like a fake thing. Like a made up verb-noun. We have managed to abilify him. That sort of thing.

    ReplyDelete