Monday, August 24, 2009

Ever jsut not want to go to bed?

I am sitting here running out of things to do. I have stuff to do tomorrow. I have to go to the doctor. I have to meet an ad rep with the Chronicle. I have to watch the movie 'The Goods' again. I have to get Kennedy on and off the bus and take ashley to and from work because her car is in the shop.

I have to get up in 6 hours.

I think if I went to bed I could sleep, but then I would miss the 3rd rerun of Sportscenter.

I have a new website coming for my company, www.dgmroofing.com but it is not ready yet. Waiting for a ticket from hostgator.

I pick up my 3 year chip on wednesday and that is neat.

I am rambling on while I type.

That is odd.

Don't forget to go to www.fatguysracing.com and check in with us.

Of course since my sister and wife are the only people to read this, I am preaching to the choir.

3 comments:

  1. Sisters! I told Colleen of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, and I understand that urge to stay up. It is a nightly fight I make, but I'll plop myself in front of netflix on the computer and watch whole series of shows. Mom does it too. Inevitable?

    ReplyDelete