Sunday, August 16, 2009

So I am sitting here with my wife...

And she is confused over the following subject. That subject is Flogging Molly. If you have never heard Flogging Molly you are just missing out. If you have heard them, then you just understand that this may be the best thing to happen to music since...well at least the best thing to come from Ireland since Whiskey and Potatos. Check them out here.

We came back from the races tonight with a lot of information on the costs of cars and the price of racing them. I watched a 10 year old kid take his super go cart and drive it 50 miles an hour into a concrete wall. The car was gone, but the kid jumped out and walked off. Quite a few wrecks tonight. I will bring the camera next time and will post a lot of pictures. My neighbor's girlfriend took a few pictures of Ashley and I and even one with Ashley in my neighbor's car.

Good night www.

Check out www.fatguysracing.com for all new updates. Merchandise section will be coming soon. T shirts, koozies, stickers, tank tops and hats. We are soul less attention whores.

No comments:

Post a Comment