Friday, August 21, 2009

I am Ian's disgruntled liver

I am Ian's disgruntled liver. This guy put me through hell for years. When I was a healthy young lad he started putting me through the everyday routine of binge drinking. I was young enough to recover and had enough wisdom to know that this was just a phase.

A phase it was not. Years passed by and Ian never quit abusing this employee. I tried to go all postal a few times by giving him incredible hangovers and then the bastard just kept on going.

So now I am disgruntled. I have crazy enzyme levels and I am making him go see the dreaded doctor. I have raised my enzymes and even talked the old brain into kicking his butt by taking on a bad side effect to his medication and elevating his tempature to 105.7 so he would go see a doctor and visit the ER where they would run tests on him. I am even making him go back to run more.

The fat bastard neglected me for years and now I am geting back at him.

I am Ian's disgruntled liver.

1 comment: