Thursday, August 13, 2009

So I am in Dallas

It has almost been a week sinc emy last post. In that time I have incorporated the Fat Guys Racing team, built a shabby little website, addded a song to that website that you have to have a pop up blocker disabled to listen to, sold some roofs, collected some money, paid some bills, made a B in the last class i will ever take at UH during the summer, had a petition approved to switch classes in order to graduate only to have the class I petitioned to switch to get cancelled by the university, going into freak out mode with one the dean of my school, got the problem fixed with a new petition and guarentee that this time it would not be cancelled, woke up at 3 am this morning and drove to Dallas, went to a State Farm adjuster class and checked into the very nice 4 star Grand Hyatt at DFW airport (Thank you Priceline) and now I am updting this...

Was that a run on sentence?

2 comments:

  1. And one that I guarantee has never been uttered before.

    As opposed to the following sentence. I hate Dallas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say that is a run on of amazing proportion.

    ReplyDelete