Monday, August 17, 2009

Firsts

Stole this from my sister...

Who was your FIRST prom date? Meredeth Mulvey

Do you still talk to your FIRST love? No.

What was your FIRST job? Ben and Jerry’s at the rodeo.

What was your FIRST car? 1974 Triumph Spitfire. I miss it, but only when I forget to remember what a pain in the ass it could be. Just kept her answer. Nothing like breaking down every other week.

Who was the FIRST person to text you today? Tony, my NA friend.

Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Ashley, as she was waking me up.

Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Burberick…she taped me to a desk once.

Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? California.

Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Tommy Flowers. Nope.

Where was your FIRST sleep over? Tommy’s house

Who was the first person you talked to today? Ashley.

Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? Bridgett’s. There were swords.

What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Printed off Mark Hammond’s insurance card because his printer was broke.

What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? U2 Joshua Tree.

FIRST tattoo? Sigma Phi epsilon. Left ankle. 5 tattoos ago.

FIRST piercing? Ears, I was 23. I got permission at 16, but dad ruined for me when he got his.

FIRST foreign country you went to? You boys been to Mexico!!!!

FIRST movie you remember seeing? Star Wars. Empire Strikes Back. Drive in.

When was your FIRST detention? 7th grade. Dad made me walk home from Pearland Junior High.

Who was your FIRST roommate? Andy wiginton.

What was the first sport that you were involved in? Soccer.

What were the first lessons you ever took? Yeah…

What is the first thing you do when you get home? Check the internet.

When was your first kiss 'that you would count'? Jennifer…from the neighborhood…8th grade.

In what grade did you first feel really confident? 9th grade. New start at MCH. Wound up student body president 4 years later.

When did you receive your first "F" in school? Spanish, 7th grade. Made a 28.

First important event / activity from which you were cut? With a knife?

What is your first memorable family vacation? Southern California. Bevin threw up in the staion wagon and we were always reminded everytime we got in that damn car and it was hot.

What was your first drink? 3rd grade. Beer. Danny wibbenmeyer’s graduation party.

What was your first trip to the ER? Broke leg. Should have gone when I broke my head, but dad tied it off.

Where was your first apartment? Stonehaven. Just bad.

Did you marry the FIRST person to ask for your hand in marriage? I guess.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why but this is far more interesting than mine...maybe it's the third grade beer. Where was I??

    ReplyDelete